Remis à jour en 2011.
Chess set Armoured Redwood
Handcrafted from the finest Indian sheesham hardwood, also known as golden rosewood, our Armoured selection provide a luxury twist. Among the elegant touches this set possesses are the intricately carved knights with ceremonial bridles and replaceable king finial cross pin. We pair this exceptionnal set with premium chessboard from italy in walnut burr. kingsize is 11.5 cm and diam. of 4.5 cm - Boardsize is 54 cm and square 5 cm
Livraison gratuite à partir de €69 (Belgique, France, Pays-Bas, Luxembourg, Allemagne)
From 10.30 a.m. to 6 p.m. except Sundays and public holidays.
All payment cards accepted.
16 other product
Mikhail Tal's splendid account of his world championship match victory is one of the masterpieces of the golden age of annotation-before insights and feelings and flashes of genius were reduced to mere moves and Informant symbols. This is simply the best book written about a world championship match by a contestant. That shouldn't be a surprise because Tal was the finest writer to become world champion.-International Grandmaster and popular chess columnistAndy Soltis
The new official chess clock of the FIDE
Super clear display
Update timing option list
Low energy consumption, player can use it for more than 4000 hours of gaming
DGT guarantee of quality
- Clock size (l x w x h): 198 x 110 x 60 mm
- Clock weight (inc. batteries): 320 gr
- Display size (l x h): 174 x 32 mm
- Gift box size: 205 x 120 x 60 mm
- With the Opening Intro_Impressum you have fast access to all openings and can easily navigate to your favorite branches: The Menu offers opening names sorting all opening-articles for fast and easy access to your favorite openings. Of course, you still can find all opening articles using the “ECO List” tab as well.
- Opening Tutorials: What Openings are established in chess and how do I find the right ones according to my preferences? Let yourself get inspired by the new opening overview and pick your favorite lines for your Chess Repertoire!
- 70 Videos included in the Encyclopaedia 2023 (total running time: 29 hours): High-class annotated opening videos from popular ChessBase Authors as Daniel King, Mihail Marin, Jan Werle, Erwin l’Ami, Nicholas Pert and many others.
- Professional Opening Analysis by Grandmasters & International Masters: Ideas for your Repertoire offers many suggestions to all well-established openings. The number of articles in the Opening Encyclopedia is growing – it contains now 1,396!
- The Games Database with 40,000 games, contains all games from every one of the 1,396 opening articles. You find the Database on the left menu under the tab “Games database”.
- 384 new & revised Opening Surveys by Grandmaster & opening specialist Lubomir Ftacnik, with 7,444 surveys in total!
- If you like to know more about a certain opening, you can click on the link “Related Products in the ChessBase Shop” (under the headline of any article) to list suitable DVDs in the ChessBase Shop related to the opening. Or click on the author’s name to see his publications with ChessBase.
OUT OF PRINT
Although the London System was first played almost 200 years ago, it lay dormant until the beginning of the 21st century. Then chessplayers rediscovered it, realizing that the London could be played against most responses by Black, obtaining a good game with little preparation.
Nowadays the London has evolved into an opening taken up by both club players and world champions. Magnus Carlsen has played it regularly and the new word champion Ding Liren used it to convincingly defeat Ian Nepomniachtchi in game six of their 2023 title match.
Literature on the London has focused primarily on play from White’s side. However, this new book by grandmasters Vassilios Kotronias and Mikhail Ivanov changes all that. Thea authors present four (!) separate ways to combat the London: (1) King’s Indian Setups; (2) the London Benoni; (3) the London Nimzo- and Queen’s Indian; and (4) the London Orthodox System.
The London Files presents Black many good and flexible options for neutralizing White, while also giving us Londoners many new problems to contend with ... Without a doubt, this book will give Black players highly effective means to deal with the London System for a long time to come and may even have players completely rethinking their approach with the white pieces. – From the Foreword by Ian Harris
Defang the London System and fear it no more! 272 pages