- With the Opening Intro_Impressum you have fast access to all openings and can easily navigate to your favorite branches: The Menu offers opening names sorting all opening-articles for fast and easy access to your favorite openings. Of course, you still can find all opening articles using the “ECO List” tab as well.
- Opening Tutorials: What Openings are established in chess and how do I find the right ones according to my preferences? Let yourself get inspired by the new opening overview and pick your favorite lines for your Chess Repertoire!
- 70 Videos included in the Encyclopaedia 2023 (total running time: 29 hours): High-class annotated opening videos from popular ChessBase Authors as Daniel King, Mihail Marin, Jan Werle, Erwin l’Ami, Nicholas Pert and many others.
- Professional Opening Analysis by Grandmasters & International Masters: Ideas for your Repertoire offers many suggestions to all well-established openings. The number of articles in the Opening Encyclopedia is growing – it contains now 1,396!
- The Games Database with 40,000 games, contains all games from every one of the 1,396 opening articles. You find the Database on the left menu under the tab “Games database”.
- 384 new & revised Opening Surveys by Grandmaster & opening specialist Lubomir Ftacnik, with 7,444 surveys in total!
- If you like to know more about a certain opening, you can click on the link “Related Products in the ChessBase Shop” (under the headline of any article) to list suitable DVDs in the ChessBase Shop related to the opening. Or click on the author’s name to see his publications with ChessBase.
PAVLOVIC - OPENING REPERTOIRE : STRATEGIC PLAY WITH 1D4
Livraison gratuite à partir de €69 (Belgique, France, Pays-Bas, Luxembourg, Allemagne)
From 10.30 a.m. to 6 p.m. except Sundays and public holidays.
All payment cards accepted.
16 other product
Understanding Chess Exchanges by Bagheri & Salehzadeh. Have you ever wondered how chess grandmasters always seem to know which pieces need to be exchanged? Or how an attack is influenced by the number of pieces on the board? When should we keep the queens on, and when should we switch to an endgame?
Understanding Chess Exchanges shares expert insights into using exchanges as a strategic weapon. Your newfound knowledge will then be tested using exercises taken from elite modern practice. With a particular focus on Magnus Carlsen – the master of exchanges – this book reveals the principles behind a vital part of chess strategy.
Chess mastery is the art of knowing when principles should be followed and when they must be broken. This book guarantees that you will not only become familiar with the typical guidelines, but also learn about their exceptions. Filled with tips, principles and practical advice, Understanding Chess Exchanges is an invaluable asset to a chess player’s arsenal! 352 pages
This set of pieces are in acaciawood, each piece is felted and weighted. size is standard, 85 mm for the king.
Board is size club, each square is 5 cm and the complete size is 48 cm
This set is a superb value for chess lovers.
Roulette en bakélite. Diamètre 30 cm.
Un livre dont le succès ne s'est jamais démenti depuis sa parution voici trente ans, tant grâce à son style direct, familier et divertissant qu'à sa capacité à mettre l'accent sur tel ou tel point essentiel - et à l'enfoncer avec une parfaite efficacité dans le crâne du lecteur. Sans avoir vocation à remplacer les manuels de l'Elementary Go Series (250 pages peuvent difficilement en dire autant que 1200), l'opus de Toshiro Kageyama en constitue en revanche le compagnon tout trouvé, à la fois éclairant et rafraîchissant. Et en plus, il tient dans une poche de veste...