Lysyj - The Modern Nimzo-Indian
Livraison gratuite à partir de €69 (Belgique, France, Pays-Bas, Luxembourg, Allemagne)
From 10.30 a.m. to 6 p.m. except Sundays and public holidays.
All payment cards accepted.
16 other product
Présenté sous forme de petit livre avec une couverture dure, cet ouvrage vous propose, 365 pages/jours pour découvrir le monde merveilleux des échecs sous la forme exercices, jeux divers, portraits, citations, anecdotes historiques, une sorte d'almanach. 367 pages
For this second volume of Magnus Carlsen Endgame Virtuoso, International Master Tibor Karolyi has selected Carlsen’s best endgames from 2018-2022, whereas the first volume covered 1999-2017. Reviewing these new games and explaining what Magnus was doing, the author was thoroughly impressed. 253 pages
Le plus délirant des jeux de dés et de bluff ! Secouez vos dés dans votre gobelet et cachez bien le résultat à vos adversaires. Maintenant, il va falloir bluffer !
- With the Opening Intro_Impressum you have fast access to all openings and can easily navigate to your favorite branches: The Menu offers opening names sorting all opening-articles for fast and easy access to your favorite openings. Of course, you still can find all opening articles using the “ECO List” tab as well.
- Opening Tutorials: What Openings are established in chess and how do I find the right ones according to my preferences? Let yourself get inspired by the new opening overview and pick your favorite lines for your Chess Repertoire!
- 70 Videos included in the Encyclopaedia 2023 (total running time: 29 hours): High-class annotated opening videos from popular ChessBase Authors as Daniel King, Mihail Marin, Jan Werle, Erwin l’Ami, Nicholas Pert and many others.
- Professional Opening Analysis by Grandmasters & International Masters: Ideas for your Repertoire offers many suggestions to all well-established openings. The number of articles in the Opening Encyclopedia is growing – it contains now 1,396!
- The Games Database with 40,000 games, contains all games from every one of the 1,396 opening articles. You find the Database on the left menu under the tab “Games database”.
- 384 new & revised Opening Surveys by Grandmaster & opening specialist Lubomir Ftacnik, with 7,444 surveys in total!
- If you like to know more about a certain opening, you can click on the link “Related Products in the ChessBase Shop” (under the headline of any article) to list suitable DVDs in the ChessBase Shop related to the opening. Or click on the author’s name to see his publications with ChessBase.
Cube de 5 cm de côté.
Rare sont ceux qui font du speeding cube avec un 2x2x2, mais celui-ci tourne très bien. Donc, si vous le voulez, à vous les records!
World Chess Champion Max Euwe, who held the title from 1935-1937, is one of the greatest chess players in history. Much has been written about him, and he authored dozens of books himself. But missing was an outstanding collection of games of this 'efficient, man-eating tiger' as the chess player William Napier once called Euwe.
Max Euwe's Best Games fills this gap. And it couldn't have been written by anyone else than Euwe's successor in Dutch chess – Jan Timman, World Champion finalist and arguably one of the leading chess analysts of our time.
This book offers eighty of Max Euwe's games annotated with great clarity, starting in his early twenties when he worked his way to the world top, up until his late seventies when he was still a force to be reckoned with. It is incredible how high Euwe's level of play was for over fifty years – and how attractive his attacking style was.
Timman made many discoveries in Euwe's best and most famous games but has also unearthed several lesser-known brilliancies. Some interesting paradoxes are addressed along the line. For example, although he was an amateur almost his entire life, Euwe was better versed in opening theory than most of his top-level opponents. Although he was the underdog, he beat the mighty Alexander Alekhine in an epic World Championship Match in 1935. At 52, he could still beat top players like Geller and Najdorf with fantastic attacking play in the Zürich Candidates Tournament. And when he was over seventy, he was still highly dangerous for the new upcoming Dutch generation.
This game collection of an often underrated World Champion, annotated by top grandmaster Jan Timman, is a must-have for anyone interested in World Championship chess.