- A beautiful wooden plane to be build!
- OBJECTIVE: to disassemble and assemble the 9-piece puzzle
- Difficulty: MEDIUM 2/6. Age: 5+
- Game size: 15 x 7 x 3 cm / 5.9 x 6.7 x 1 inches
- Teak wood
- Try to free the t-rex from its cage
- You will have to use logic in order not to proceed only by trial and error
- Difficulty: 4/6 EXTREME
- Dimensions: 9 x 6,3 x 7,9 cm / 3.5 x 2.5 x 3 inches
- A new box of elegant design with secret combination opening
- Dimensions: 12 x 6,5 x 6,5 cm / 4.7 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches
- Handmade in Germany by Jean-Claude Constantin with laser cutting and fine woods
- An innovative escape room in pocket format
- CHALLENGE: open the box to rescue Shrödinger's cat
- 52 small pieces assembled entirely by hand
- Difficulty: 6/6 EXPERT
- Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.3 x 4.7 inches. Internal space: 0.5 x 1.7 x 2.9 inches
Free the Canary!
difficulty level: 4/6
Full natural wood for this cute puzzle!
- Scroll the map blocks around the board to discover the hidden membership code of the Society of Shadows
- Will you be able to uncover the hidden code of the secret society?
- Difficulty: EXTREME 4/6
- Box dimensions: 10,5 x 13,5 x 3 cm; Only disponible english version with instruction leaflet
Let's retrace the past of the genius Leonardo da Vinci, starting from the origins, that is, from his birthplace.
A new escape box with a high difficulty quotient to test even the most experienced players.
CHALLENGE: open the secret box
Difficulty: 5/6 INCREDIBLE. Average solution time: 1 day - 1 year
Dimensions: 11,5 x 12,5 x 9 cm / 4.5 x 5 x 3.5 inches
Welcome to the ISS, the international space station: one of the greatest works of science and engineering ever built.
CHALLENGE: move the pieces of the station to try to free the astronauts from inside
Difficulty: 5/6 INCREDIBLE. Average solution time: 1 month - 1 year
Dimensions: 11,5 x 11,5 x 6 cm / 4,5 x 4,5 x 2,3 inches